Last Updated on October 24, 2023 by Emily
If you have 360 waves, then you know how important it is to find a good conditioner. The right conditioner can make all the difference in your waves. It can make them look shinier, healthier, and more defined. It can also help to keep your scalp healthy and free of dandruff.
There are a lot of different conditioners on the market, so it can be tough to know which one is right for you. We’ve rounded up the best conditioners for 360 waves, so you can find the perfect one for your hair. We’ll also give you a few tips on how to get the most out of your conditioner so you can get the best possible results.
Our #1 Pick – Wave King x Wavebuilder Honey, Defined My Waves Moisture Rich Wave Defining Treatment Conditioner[amazon box =”B096L384R8″]
Helpful Information About Conditioner For 360 Waves
What are 360 waves?
360 waves are a hairstyle that is achieved by brushin your hair in a circular motion. This creates the appearance of “waves” in your hair. The 360 wave hairstyle is popular among African American men.
How to get 360 waves?
There are a few different ways that you can get 360 waves. You can use a brush, comb, or even your fingers to achieve the look. The most important thing is to be consistent with your brushing and to use products that will help you achieve the look.
What To Look For In A Good Conditioner For 360 Waves?
- Moisturizing properties: This will help to keep your hair hydrated and healthy.
- Nourishing ingredients: Look for a conditioner that contains nourishing ingredients such as vitamins and minerals. These will help to improve the overall health of your hair.
- Sulfate-free: Sulfates can be harsh on your hair and can strip away natural oils. Choose a conditioner that is sulfate-free to avoid damaging your hair.
- Silicone free: Some conditioners contain silicones. It can build up on your hair and make it difficult to achieve the 360 wave look.
- Lightweight: A good 360 wave conditioner should be lightweight so that it does not weigh down your hair.
- Non-greasy: A conditioner for 360 waves should not be greasy or oily. This can make your hair appear flat and lifeless.
Extra Tips for 360 Waves
- Start with clean, damp hair.
- Use a comb or brush to evenly distribute product through your hair.
- Be sure to focus on the roots and ends of your hair.
- Use a light hold Pomade or Gel to keep your waves in place.
- Sleep with a satin scarf or bonnet to protect your hair and keep your waves looking fresh.
- Wash your hair regularly with a mild shampoo to prevent build-up.
Best Way To Get Natural Waves In My Head At Home
- One way is to sleep with your hair in wet braids. You can also use a curling iron or hot rollers to achieve the look.
- Another option is to use a salt spray on your damp hair, then scrunch it and allow it to air dry.
Whichever method you choose, make sure that you use a heat protectant spray on your hair before applying any heat. This will help to keep your hair healthy and prevents damage.
Top 10 Best Conditioner For 360 Waves Consumer Reports[amazon bestseller =”Conditioner For 360 Waves” items=”10″]
Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Conditioner
If you’re on a quest for 360 waves like I am, then you know the importance of finding the right products. One gem that I stumbled upon in my wave-making journey is the Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Conditioner. Let me break it down for you.
- Organic Ingredients Galore: Shea Moisture has a reputation for incorporating top-notch organic ingredients in their products, and this conditioner is no exception. No glycerin to be found here, and while it claims to contain silk protein (not explicitly listed in the ingredients), the presence of coconut oil and soybean oil surely adds a nourishing touch. As a wave enthusiast, knowing I’m treating my hair to some organic goodness is a win.
- Heavenly Aroma: The scent of this conditioner is a delight. It captures the essence of the Coconut and Hibiscus line perfectly. It’s like a “Muddy Candy” for your hair. Trust me; even my husband approves, and that’s saying something.
- Versatile Application: One standout feature is its versatility. I’ve used it as a rinse-out conditioner, a leave-in, and as an aid for finger detangling. For a person seeking 360 waves, versatility is the name of the game. This conditioner’s flexibility means I don’t need multiple products cluttering up my bathroom shelf.
- Hair Softening Magic: When used as a rinse-out conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. No more rough patches or tangles, which is essential when you’re trying to lay down those waves. Plus, it helps with detangling, making the whole process less of a struggle.
- Perfect Pair with Co-Washing: In my 360 waves journey, co-washing is a crucial step. This conditioner complements the co-washing process brilliantly. I follow a routine of double co-washing with VO5 Herbal Escapes and finish off with this Shea Moisture gem. The result? Silky, smooth hair with just the right amount of moisture.
Now, let’s talk about the drawbacks. Though I don’t like to dwell on negatives, it’s essential to be thorough.
- Pricey for a Dollar More: Shea Moisture products are usually priced at $10.99. However, this conditioner breaks the mold at $11.99. While a single dollar might not seem like much, it did raise my eyebrows initially. But, given the quality and quantity you get, it’s more of a minor inconvenience than a deal-breaker.
In the world of 360 waves, the Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Conditioner is a game-changer. Its organic ingredients, heavenly aroma, versatility, and hair-softening magic make it an excellent addition to your wave-making arsenal. Sure, it’s a tad pricier, but for the results and benefits, that extra dollar is well worth it.
If you’re serious about achieving 360 waves and want a conditioner that enhances your journey, don’t hesitate to give Shea Moisture’s Curl and Shine Conditioner a try. Your waves will thank you.
|Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Conditioner
|$11.99 (slightly pricier)
|Heavenly “Muddy Candy” scent
|Rinse-out, leave-in, detangler
|Leaves hair soft and smooth
ORS HAIRepair Banana and Bamboo Conditioner
If you’re on a quest for those perfect 360 waves, you know that finding the right conditioner is crucial. Look no further than the ORS HAIRepair Banana and Bamboo Conditioner. This unassuming product might just be your secret weapon in achieving and maintaining those pristine waves. I’ve put it to the test, and here’s why it stands out:
- Banana and Bamboo Power: The star ingredients here are banana and bamboo extracts. Banana, packed with natural proteins, strengthens and repairs your hair, while bamboo adds volume, shine, and overall resilience. I found that my hair felt noticeably stronger and shinier after just a few uses.
- Fits All Hair Types: Whether you’re rocking curly, coily, or wavy hair, this conditioner has got you covered. It’s versatile and can bring life back to dry and over-processed hair. So, no matter your hair type, you can expect some fantastic results.
- Irresistible Scent: I can’t emphasize this enough; the scent is incredible! It genuinely smells like a banana smoothie. Who doesn’t want their hair to smell like a delicious tropical treat? It’s a small detail, but it enhances the overall experience.
- Affordable Luxury: For around six dollars, you get a product that performs like a high-end conditioner. It’s a budget-friendly option that delivers exceptional results. You don’t have to break the bank to have great hair.
- Minimal Effort, Maximum Impact: The creamy texture spreads easily through your hair, and a little goes a long way. I appreciate products that don’t require me to use half the bottle in one go. It’s efficient and cost-effective.
Now, let’s talk about what some might consider drawbacks, though I prefer to see them as minor considerations:
- No Bigger Sizes: While the smaller bottle is great for trying out, it would be nice if there were larger sizes available for those of us who can’t get enough of it. But hey, it’s a small inconvenience for such fantastic hair.
In the world of hair conditioners, the ORS HAIRepair Banana and Bamboo Conditioner is a game-changer. Its natural ingredients, versatile suitability, and budget-friendly price make it a top pick for anyone chasing those coveted 360 waves. I’ve tested countless conditioners, but this one genuinely stands out. So, if you’re ready to elevate your hair game, give it a shot. Your waves will thank you.
|ORS HAIRepair Conditioner
|Strengthens and Repairs
|Suitable for All Hair Types
|Banana Smoothie Fragrance
|Ease of Application
|Creamy Texture, Efficient
|Larger Sizes Available
Olive Oil EVOO Leave-In Conditioner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Facts About Conditioner for 360 waves
Do I leave it in the conditioner for waves?
Yes, but not all conditioners are created equal. Some leave-in conditioners are more effective than others.
Can you do waves with conditioner?
Yes! Just put conditioner in your hair and go out and do some waves
How often should I condition my 360 waves?
You should condition your hair three times every two weeks. If you don’t, your hair will look dull and lifeless.
How do I stop my 360 waves from frizzing?
When you wash your hair, use a low-pH conditioner. This will help prevent your hair from becoming frizzy.
Is leave-in conditioner good for waves?
Yes, leaving the conditioner in your hair for an extended period is suitable for your hair waves and prevents breaking off, but leave it in for too long and you can end up with a greasy mess.
What conditioner do you need for waves?
For hair waves, the best conditioner to use is a product that contains coconut oil. Coconut oil has natural protein that makes your hair more manageable and suitable for waves.
What can I use instead of a leave-in conditioner for waves?
You can use a gel or cream conditioner instead of a leave-in conditioner.
How do you properly use conditioner for 360 waves?
It is essential to use the correct amount of conditioner. If you use too little, your hair will feel rough. If you use too much, it will feel oily. If you use just the right amount, you will achieve 360 waves.
What does conditioner do for waves?
Conditioner helps maintain the wave shape. If you do not use conditioner, your hair will lose its shape.
Can you wash your waves with conditioner?
Yes, you can. Conditioner is designed to soften your hair, so it will not be as rough or coarse as if you washed it without conditioner.
How long does it take to get perfect 360 waves?
It takes about a couple of weeks to six weeks to perfect a 360 wave.