Last Updated on November 4, 2023 by Emily
If you have Asian hair, then you know that it can be difficult to find hair clippers that work well with your hair type. Asian hair is typically very thick and strong, which can make it difficult to find hair clippers that can handle the thickness and strength of Asian hair. However, there are a few great options out there that can definitely get the job done.
Our #1 Pick – Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 3000, 13 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, for Beard, Face, Nose, and Ear Hair Trimmer and Hair Clipper, NO Blade Oil Needed, MG3750/60[amazon box =”B01K1HPA60″]
Helpful Information About Hair Clippers For Asian Hair
Things To Consider Before Buying A Hair Clipper For Asian Hair
- The shape of the blade: You will want to make sure that the hair clipper you purchase has a blade that is shaped properly for asian hair. The blades on some hair clippers are not designed to work well with asian hair, and this can result in damage to your hair.
- The size of the motor: The size of the motor is important because it will determine how fast the hair clipper can cut your hair. If you have thicker asian hair, you will want to purchase a hair clipper with a larger motor.
- The type of blades: There are two types of blades that you can choose from when purchasing a hair clipper for asian hair. The first type is the standard blade, which is the most common type of blade used on hair clippers. The second type is the titanium blade, which is designed to be more durable and to cut through thicker hair.
- The price: You will want to consider the price when purchasing a hair clipper for asian hair. Hair clippers can range in price from a few dollars to several hundred dollars.
How We Test Hair Clippers?
To ensure that we only recommend the best hair clippers for asian hair to our readers, we put them through a series of tests.
- We start by testing the blades of each hair clipper to see how well they cut through asian hair.
- We then test the motors of each hair clipper to see how well they function with asian hair.
- Finally, we test the price of each hair clipper to see how affordable they are.
How Do You Fade Asian Hair With Clippers?
There are a few things to keep in mind when fading Asian hair with clippers.
- The first is to make sure the clipper blades are sharp. Asian hair can be tough to cut, so dull blades will just end up tugging and pulling at the hair.
- Second, go slowly. Start with a longer guard and work your way down to a shorter one. Taking your time will help you avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, be careful not to overdo it. It’s easy to accidentally take too much hair off when fading Asian hair. If you’re not sure, start with a shorter guard and work your way up.
How To Maintain Your hair Clippers?
If you use your hair clippers regularly, it’s important to keep them clean and well-maintained. This will help them last longer and continue to work effectively. Here are a few tips for maintaining your hair clippers:
- Clean the blades after each use. Hair clippers come with a cleaning brush, which you should use to remove any hair from the blades. You can also use a small amount of alcohol on a cotton swab to clean the blades.
- Oil the blades regularly. Hair clippers have oiling holes, which you should oil every few uses. This helps to keep the blades lubricated and prevents them from overheating.
- Store the clippers properly. When you’re not using the clippers, make sure to store them in a cool, dry place. This will help to prevent the blades from rusting.
- Use Clipper Spray. This helps to lubricate the blades and prevents hair from clogging them.
- Replace The Blade As Needed. Over time, the blades on your hair clippers will become dull. When this happens, it’s important to replace them so that the clippers continue to work effectively.
- Align The Blade. If the blades on your hair clippers are not aligned properly, they will not cut evenly. To fix this, use a small screwdriver to adjust the alignment screws on the clippers.
- Check The Battery. If your hair clippers are battery-operated, make sure the batteries are fresh and have a good charge. Dead or weak batteries can cause the clippers to run slowly or not work at all.
- Tighten The Screws. If the screws on your hair clippers are loose, they can cause the blades to become misaligned. To fix this, use a screwdriver to tighten all of the screws on the clippers.
- Calibrate The Blades. If the blades on your hair clippers are not cutting evenly, they may need to be calibrated. This is a simple process that you can do at home. First, find a flat surface to work on. Next, hold the clipper head so that the blade is flush against the surface. Then, use a screwdriver to turn the calibration screws until the blade is level.
Top 10 Best Hair Clippers For Asian Hair Consumer Reports[amazon bestseller =”Hair Clippers For Asian Hair” items=”10″]
Wahl Professional 5-Star Magic Clip
Looking for the ultimate hair clipper that delivers stellar results on Asian hair? Say hello to the Wahl Professional 5-Star Magic Clip – the sleek, powerful, and versatile tool that’s been a game-changer in my grooming routine.
- Stagger-Tooth Blade System: The standout feature of the Magic Clip is its stagger-tooth blade system. This innovative design ensures a clean and smooth fade every time. I’ve experienced precision like never before, and it’s a breeze to achieve that flawless Asian fade.
- Affordable Excellence: Priced between 100 to 110 pounds, the Magic Clip offers exceptional value for money. In comparison to other cordless clippers, it’s a steal. You get professional-grade performance without breaking the bank.
- Build Quality: The Magic Clip boasts solid build quality. I’ve had mine for over three years, and it’s still going strong. Durability is key, especially if you’re a barber handling multiple clients daily.
- Battery Life: While the charge time may be two hours (a slight downside), the Magic Clip delivers a reliable 90 minutes of usage. It’s more than enough to tackle several haircuts. Plus, I appreciate that this is still the original battery after years of use.
- Power: In today’s market, the Magic Clip’s power might not be considered top-notch. It’s still capable of getting the job done, but compared to some newer models, it lags a bit. However, for the most part, it performs admirably.
- Charge Time: The two-hour charge time can be a minor inconvenience if you’re working in a bustling salon. However, having a spare clipper can mitigate this issue, ensuring your workflow remains seamless.
In a world of grooming gadgets, the Wahl Professional 5-Star Magic Clip stands tall as a reliable and cost-effective option for Asian hair. Its unique stagger-tooth blade system provides superior fading capabilities, and its durability ensures it’s a long-term investment. While it might not be the absolute pinnacle of power, it remains a formidable tool for professionals and home users alike.
If you’re seeking top-notch performance without a sky-high price tag, give the Magic Clip a go. Your hair, or your clients’ hair, will thank you for it. Don’t miss out on this gem in the world of hair clippers!
|Features||Wahl Professional 5-Star Magic Clip|
|Price||Affordable, around 100-110 pounds|
|Build Quality||Solid and durable|
|Battery Life||90 minutes of usage|
|Blade System||Stagger-tooth blade for precise fades|
|Power||Good, though not top-notch|
Woner Hair Clippers
If you’ve ever struggled with the dilemma of wanting a close shave without the painful nicks and cuts, the Woner Hair Clippers might just be your hair’s new best friend. As an individual with Asian hair, I’ve faced my fair share of challenges when it comes to finding the perfect hair clippers. But the Woner Clippers managed to impress me in more ways than one.
- Titanium Ceramic Blade: The standout feature of these clippers has to be the titanium ceramic blade. This cutting-edge technology not only provides a sharp and precise cut but also ensures a level of comfort I hadn’t experienced before. Say goodbye to those painful hair-pulling moments.
- Nine Guide Combs: The inclusion of nine guide combs is a game-changer. It allows for a wide range of cutting lengths, catering to various hair types and styles. Whether you’re going for a buzz cut or a more intricate style, these combs have you covered.
- Removable 2000mAh Battery: The removable battery is a thoughtful addition. It not only extends the clippers’ lifespan but also offers flexibility in case you ever need a quick trim and don’t want to wait for a full charge. This is a feature many competitors lack.
- Adjustable Trimming Lengths: With five settings on a trim wheel, you have complete control over the trimming length. It provides up to 35 different trimming levels, making it versatile for different hairstyles, beards, or body grooming.
- Low Vibration and Ultra Quiet: These clippers live up to their promise of minimal vibration and quiet operation. It’s a breath of fresh air compared to some noisy competitors I’ve used in the past. You can trim your hair without waking up the whole house.
What I Love the Most:
What I love most about the Woner Hair Clippers is the combination of precision and comfort. The titanium ceramic blade’s sharpness, combined with the adjustable trimming lengths, allows me to achieve the exact look I want without any discomfort or irritation. It’s like having a professional barber at my fingertips.
What I Don’t Like (But Not Really):
While these clippers are nearly flawless, I did find the adjustment dial a tad finicky at times. It occasionally required a bit of effort to switch between lengths. However, this minor inconvenience is far outweighed by the overall performance.
In the world of hair clippers, the Woner Hair Clippers stand tall as a top-notch choice, especially for individuals with Asian hair. With its titanium ceramic blade, versatile guide combs, removable battery, and quiet operation, it checks all the boxes for a reliable grooming tool. While the adjustment dial could be smoother, it’s a small quibble in an otherwise outstanding package. If you’re seeking a comfortable, precise, and versatile grooming experience, the Woner Hair Clippers are worth every penny.
So, if you’re tired of painful haircuts and want a professional-grade solution in the comfort of your home, check out the Woner Hair Clippers. Your hair (and your ears) will thank you.
|Feature||Woner Hair Clippers|
|Blade Material||Titanium Ceramic|
|Battery||Removable 2000mAh Li-ion|
|Trimming Lengths||35 Adjustable Lengths|
|Noise Level||Ultra Quiet|
Kemei Professional Hair Clippers
Looking for the perfect hair clippers that effortlessly tackle Asian hair? Look no further! The Kemei Professional Hair Clippers are the ideal choice for those seeking precision, reliability, and an unbeatable grooming experience.
- Efficient Carbon Steel Cutter: The Kemei hair clippers boast a sharp and durable carbon steel cutter that effortlessly glides through Asian hair. I experienced this firsthand and was amazed at how smoothly it cut through even the thickest strands. No more snagging or tugging during haircuts!
- Quick Charging: With a charging time of just two hours, these clippers are ready to go in no time. What’s even better is that a full charge lasts up to 120 minutes, which means you won’t find yourself constantly searching for an outlet mid-haircut. I found this feature incredibly convenient during extended grooming sessions.
- Type-C Interface: Kemei has made a smart choice by equipping these clippers with a Type-C interface for charging. It’s not only universal but also a lifesaver if you’ve misplaced your charger since most Android smartphones now use Type-C. I love the versatility it offers.
- Stylish Design: The design of these clippers is a definite eye-catcher. The combination of a sleek, shiny body with the “Anniversary 70 Years Edition” logo in the center gives it a luxurious touch. It’s not just about performance; it’s also about looking good while using them.
- No Need for Zero-Gapping: Unlike some clippers, the Kemei 1949 doesn’t require zero-gapping. It’s sharp right out of the box. I appreciated not having to spend extra time adjusting the blades, making it beginner-friendly.
- Smooth Cutting: The Kemei 1949 offers an incredibly smooth cutting experience. It’s a game-changer when compared to other models I own. The precision and ease with which it glides through hair strands make for a superior grooming experience.
Cons: While the Kemei Professional Hair Clippers have plenty of advantages, there’s always room for improvement. The only minor drawback I found is that they tend to collect fingerprints on the shiny surface. It’s not a deal-breaker by any means, but it requires a bit of cleaning to keep them looking pristine.
In summary, the Kemei Professional Hair Clippers have truly impressed me with their performance, quick charging, Type-C interface, stylish design, and the fact that they come ready to use without the need for zero-gapping. The minor issue of collecting fingerprints is easily outweighed by their numerous benefits.
If you’re in search of the best hair clippers for Asian hair that combine style and substance, the Kemei 1949 is an excellent choice. Say goodbye to snagging and hello to a smooth and efficient grooming experience. Don’t miss out on these top-notch clippers; check them out now!
|Feature||Kemei Professional Hair Clippers||KMA 1931 Clippers||KMA 1971 Clippers|
|Cutter Material||Carbon Steel||Not specified||Not specified|
|Charging Time||2 hours||Not specified||Not specified|
|Usage Time||Up to 120 minutes||Not specified||Not specified|
|Charging Interface||Type-C||Not specified||Not specified|
|Zero-Gapping Required||No||Not specified||Not specified|
|Design||Stylish and luxurious||Not specified||Not specified|
|Fingerprint Resistance||Minor issue||Not specified||Not specified|
Surker Hair Clippers
Looking for a hair clipper that effortlessly tames even the thickest of Asian hair? Look no further because the Surker K9S cordless hair clipper is here to tackle your toughest grooming challenges. I’ve put this beast to the test, and let me tell you, it’s a game-changer.
- Professional Quality with a Stylish Twist: The Surker K9S not only performs like a pro but looks like one too. Its weighty feel and sleek design give you that authentic barber shop experience right at home. Who says you can’t have style while you trim?
- Impressive Battery Life: With a 2500 milliampere-hour lithium-ion battery, this clipper goes the distance. It only needs about three hours of charging for a whopping five hours of cordless operation. Say goodbye to constant recharges mid-haircut.
- USB Charging Versatility: The inclusion of USB charging capability is a game-changer. Whether you’re at home or on the go, you can power up your Surker K9S conveniently. Corded or cordless, the choice is yours.
- Sharp and Smooth Blades: This clipper boasts high carbon steel blades that tackle even the thickest hair with ease. The blades stay sharp and smooth, and a touch of the included oil makes them glide even better. Say hello to precise cuts.
- Adjustable Taper Lever: Customize your haircut with the adjustable taper lever. Whether you want a close shave or a bit more length, this lever gives you control, and the results speak for themselves.
- LED Display and Battery Indicator: The LED display is a welcome addition, showing you the exact battery percentage, not just vague increments. Plus, the oil indicator and charging status make maintenance a breeze.
Now, let’s talk about what might not be everyone’s cup of tea, though I wouldn’t call them deal-breakers:
- Weighty Build: While the Surker K9S’s weight adds to its professional feel, it might not be the best choice for those seeking something lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Lack of Indent Marks: Unlike some clippers, this one lacks indent marks on the adjustable taper lever. While the fluid motion gives you flexibility, a few markers wouldn’t hurt for precise measurements.
The Surker K9S cordless hair clipper has truly impressed me. Its blend of professional quality, extended battery life, and USB charging capability sets it apart from the competition. If you’re a barber or someone who loves to maintain their hair at home with precision, this clipper is worth every penny. The Surker K9S has evolved to meet modern grooming needs, and I’m convinced it’s one of the best hair clippers for Asian hair on the market. Give it a shot, and you won’t be disappointed. Say hello to your new grooming companion!
|Feature||Surker Hair Clippers|
|Battery Life||Impressive (5 hours)|
|Charging Options||USB, Corded, Cordless|
|Blade Quality||High Carbon Steel|
|Adjustable Taper Lever||Yes (Customizable)|
|LED Display and Battery Indicator||Yes (Exact Percentage)|
|Maintenance||Oil Blades Every Few Haircuts|
Hatteker Hair Clipper
Looking for a hair clipper that can handle even the thickest of hair with ease? Look no further than the Hatteker RFC-690. After putting this hair clipper through its paces, I’m here to tell you why it’s one of the best options for Asian hair.
- Powerful Cutting Performance: The Hatteker RFC-690 packs a serious punch when it comes to cutting performance. Its self-sharpening ceramic blade, paired with a titanium-plated stationary blade, effortlessly slices through even the thickest Asian hair. I found this particularly impressive, as I often struggle with finding clippers that can handle my hair type.
- Versatile Cutting Lengths: This hair clipper offers a range of cutting lengths, from 0.5mm to 2.5mm, allowing for precise customization of your haircut. The ability to switch between lengths on the fly is a game-changer. No need to fumble with multiple attachments; it’s all right there at your fingertips.
- Impressive Battery Life: With a lithium-ion battery, the Hatteker RFC-690 keeps going and going. It only requires 90 minutes of charge time for a whopping two and a half hours of cordless use. This is a significant advantage, especially if you’re on the go or need to finish a complex haircut.
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance: The RFC-690 is 100% waterproof, making cleanup a breeze. A quick rinse under running water, and it’s good as new. Plus, it comes with a cleaning brush and blade lubricating oil to keep everything in tip-top shape.
- Competitive Pricing: At $44.99 on Amazon, the Hatteker RFC-690 offers a fantastic bang for your buck. Considering its cutting performance and features, it competes favorably with much pricier models on the market.
Cons (Reframed as Areas for Improvement):
- Guard Comb Durability: While the larger guard combs are sturdy, the smaller ones feel a bit flimsy. They do the job but could benefit from improved durability. However, during my haircut, they held up fine.
- Middle Blade Adjustment: The middle section for adjusting cutting lengths between 0.5mm to 2.5mm could be smoother. It occasionally felt like two separate pieces coming together, making it a bit tricky to navigate. Nevertheless, it still gets the job done.
- Odd Humming Noise: I noticed an odd humming noise during the haircut, possibly due to hair getting stuck in the motor. It didn’t affect performance, but occasional pauses to clear it out may be necessary.
- Stand Base Design: The stand base could use some enhancements. It doesn’t accommodate the charger, and there’s no storage for accessories. It’s functional but could be more user-friendly.
In conclusion, the Hatteker RFC-690 is a powerhouse of a hair clipper, especially for those with Asian hair. Its cutting performance, versatile lengths, and long-lasting battery life make it a top contender in its price range. While there are a few areas for improvement, they don’t overshadow its overall performance and value. If you’re in search of a reliable clipper that won’t break the bank, give the Hatteker RFC-690 a closer look. Your hair will thank you.
|Feature||Hatteker RFC-690 Hair Clipper|
|Cutting Performance||Powerful – Handles thick Asian hair effectively|
|Cutting Lengths||0.5mm to 2.5mm for precise customization|
|Battery Life||Impressive – 2.5 hours of cordless use after 90 minutes of charge|
|Maintenance||Easy cleaning with waterproof design; includes cleaning brush and lubricating oil|
|Pricing||Competitive pricing at $44.99 on Amazon|
|Guard Comb Durability||Minor concerns about smaller guard combs, but they held up during use|
Andis inCRED Cordless Li Clipper Kit
If you’ve been on the hunt for the perfect hair clippers for Asian hair like I have, your search might just end here with the Andis inCRED Cordless Li Clipper Kit. I’ve put this kit through its paces, and let me tell you, it’s a game-changer for anyone with Asian hair. Here’s why:
Pro #1: Cordless Convenience
First and foremost, the cordless design of the Andis inCRED Clipper is a game-changer. No more awkwardly maneuvering around outlets or worrying about tangled cords. I found it incredibly liberating to move around freely while trimming my hair. The battery life is commendable too, giving you up to 90 minutes of uninterrupted trimming power.
Pro #2: Precision Blade with a Twist
What I love most about the Andis inCRED Clipper is its precision blade. It’s not your average blade; it’s coated with a special material that ensures a smooth and precise cut every time. The adjustable lever, made of high-quality metal, provides a satisfying clicking sound as you adjust it, allowing for precise customization of the cutting length. It’s a level of precision that’s usually reserved for professional barbers.
Pro #3: Sleek and Modern Design
The design of the inCRED Clipper is sleek and modern. Andis has clearly put thought into revamping their product line, and it shows. Compared to traditional clippers, the inCRED Clipper looks sharp and sophisticated. It’s a tool you’d be proud to have on your grooming shelf.
Pro #4: Cordless Cutting Edge
While the cordless feature is a standout, the blade’s performance is where the Andis inCRED Clipper truly shines. It’s designed for cutting hair efficiently and effectively. Whether it’s tapers or fades, this clipper makes it look effortless. The blade’s coating ensures that it glides through Asian hair smoothly, leaving a clean and professional finish. It’s a significant step up from your average clipper.
Pro #5: Affordable Upgrade
Considering the quality and performance you get with the Andis inCRED Cordless Li Clipper Kit, its price point is surprisingly affordable. At just $44, it offers features and precision that you’d expect from much more expensive clippers. It’s a fantastic option for those looking to up their grooming game without breaking the bank.
The Not-So-Con: Guard Quality
Now, let’s address the one drawback I found with the inCRED Clipper – the quality of the guards. Unlike the high-quality plastic guards included with the Andis Envy, the guards for the inCRED Clipper feel somewhat flimsy. While they do the job, I expected better quality, especially given the clipper’s overall excellence.
In conclusion, the Andis inCRED Cordless Li Clipper Kit is a top-notch choice for those with Asian hair. Its cordless convenience, precision blade, sleek design, and affordable price make it a standout in the world of clippers. And despite the minor drawback with the guards, it still delivers a grooming experience that’s a cut above the rest. If you’re serious about maintaining your Asian hair with style and precision, check out the Andis inCRED Clipper – it might just become your go-to grooming tool.
|Feature||Andis inCRED Cordless Li Clipper Kit||Traditional Corded Clipper|
|Cordless Convenience||Yes (90 minutes battery life)||No (Requires an outlet)|
|Precision Blade||Coated for precise cuts||Standard blade|
|Design||Sleek and modern||Traditional|
|Cutting Performance||Effortless tapers and fades||Basic cutting|
|Guard Quality||Slightly flimsy||Typically better quality|
Oster Classic 76
If you’re a grooming enthusiast like me, you know that finding the perfect hair clippers can be quite the quest. Well, your quest might just have come to an end with the [Oster Classic 76]. These clippers have been around for decades, and they’ve earned a reputation for being workhorses in the barbering world. I put these clippers through their paces, and here’s what I found:
- Power Unleashed: When it comes to cutting Asian hair, power is paramount. The [Oster Classic 76] brings a 3100 RPM brushless motor to the table. That means it doesn’t mess around. It slices through even the thickest Asian hair with ease. I found it particularly effective when dealing with coarse hair textures.
- Durability, Thy Name Is Oster: These clippers are built like a tank. They exude an industrial vibe that screams reliability. I’ve had mine for a while now, and they show no signs of slowing down. The build quality is top-notch, ensuring these clippers will be by your side for the long haul.
- Detachable Blades Rule: The [Oster Classic 76] uses detachable metal blades, not flimsy plastic guards. This feature sets it apart from many competitors. These metal blades provide an even and smooth cut, especially crucial when crafting intricate styles and fades. Plus, the detachable system makes maintenance a breeze.
- Quiet Competence: Despite its power, these clippers are surprisingly quiet. While not as hushed as some high-end models, it won’t sound like a jet engine in your salon. Your clients will appreciate the difference.
- Ergonomically Friendly: While not the most graceful design out there, the Oster 76 offers a solid grip that doesn’t feel cumbersome, even during extended grooming sessions. It’s not heavy either, which means less strain on your hand and wrist.
- Cordless Yearning: In a world shifting towards cordless grooming tools, the [Oster Classic 76] remains tethered to a cord. While the cord provides consistent power, I couldn’t help but wish for a cordless version for added maneuverability. Oster, are you listening?
- Weighty Matters: Although not excessively heavy, these clippers could benefit from a slightly lighter build. The extra weight might tire out those with delicate hands during extended use. Consider it a workout for your fingers.
In conclusion, the [Oster Classic 76] is a beast of a clipper, tailor-made for tackling Asian hair textures. Its power, durability, and detachable metal blades make it a cut above the rest. While yearning for a cordless version and a slight reduction in weight, I can’t help but admire its sheer cutting prowess. If you’re in the market for a dependable and robust clipper for Asian hair, give the Oster Classic 76 a serious look. Your clients’ hair will thank you.
So, what are you waiting for? Step up your grooming game with the [Oster Classic 76] – it’s a cut above the competition.
|Features||[Oster Classic 76]||Cordless Competitors||Build Quality||Cutting Power||Noise Level|
|Motor RPM||3100 RPM||Varies||Excellent||Outstanding||Quiet|
|Durability||Built like a tank||Varies||Exceptional||Robust||–|
|Blade Type||Detachable metal||Varies||Top-notch||Precise||–|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Facts About Hair Clippers For Asian Hair
Is Asian hair different to cut?
Yes, Asian hair is thicker than European hair. This makes it difficult to cut.
How do you fade Asian hair with clippers?
Why is Asian hair so coarse?
Asian hair is often coarser because it grows differently than Caucasian hair. They tend to wash it less often.
Why do Asian use clippers for hair?
Asian people have fragile hair that is difficult to manage. Clipping the hair makes it easier to manage and style.
Why is cutting Asian hair different by clipper?
Clippers have blades designed to cut hair straight across, whereas Asian hair tends to be wavy and curly.
Is it better to cut Asian hair with clippers or scissors?
It is best to use scissors to cut Asian hair because it is much easier on the hair. However, if you need to cut a short amount of hair, clippers will work just fine.
Do clippers change Asian hair texture?
Yes, they do change the texture of the hair. If you use clippers on your hair, you should always choose a suitable model for Asian hair.
Do clippers cause split ends in Asian hair?
Yes, but not all Asian hair is split ends.
Is it better to use clippers on wet or dry hair?
Wet hair is easier to cut but will get frizzy and fly around. Dry hair is more stable, but it takes longer to style.
Can you use clippers without a guard on Asian hair?
No. If you are cutting someone’s hair, you should be using a guard.
Should you wash your hair before using clippers?
Yes, because hair needs to be kept clean and dry.
What’s The Difference Between Hair Clippers And Beard Trimmers?
Beard trimmers are designed to help you achieve a clean, well-groomed look for your facial hair. Hair clippers, on the other hand, are designed for cutting head hair.
Asian hair is unique and has its own specific needs. That’s why it’s important to find hair clippers that are specifically designed for Asian hair.