- 1 Theragun – Smart Percussive Therapy device
- 2 OPOVE M3 Pro Massage Gun Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager
- 3 Comparison – theragun vs opove m3
Theragun – Smart Percussive Therapy device
If you are living at any place where therapists are everywhere around you. You will choose the best one by the reviews of persons who attend them. This idea represents the Theragun which was developed by a chiropractor as a tool like your personal massage therapist with you anywhere. Ttherragun was developed after a motorcycle accident in Jasoon Wersland, DC. Wersland makes this tool after his accident to recover his body. Wersland has an idea in his mind to help people to get relief from muscle soreness, tightness, little aches, and pains at home. When this tool was developed and tested it get rid of muscle pain in minutes and the user felt relax from all types of body tiredness and muscle tensions.
Models of Theragun
Two models of Theragun mostly love by people are available in the market:
Salient Features of TheraGun G3 PRO:
- It comes equipped with six attachments and an adjustable arm so users of all heights can target any part of their body successfully.
- Handling up to 60 pounds of force before stalling, provides pretty powerful percussive therapy.
- While its battery life is only 75 minutes, the GP3PRO comes with two batteries both of which are rechargeable, so you can use them interchangeably.
- On the plus side, it comes with a nice carrying case and an interactive app.
High-Tech features ofTheraGun Elite:
If you’re looking to upgrade your massage to a high-tech option, check out the Theragun Elite. This is a new model of Theragun with the best high-tech qualities and best features than previous models:
- It has Bluetooth connectivity.
- It has an OLED screen that keeps track of your speed and pressure level, and you can customize the speed and pressure according to your need.
- High-tech tool adjustment, speed of the gun from your smartphone.
- It has 120-minute battery life.
- Its speed ranges from 1750-2400 pulses per minute.
- It is 75 percent quieter than Theragun’s previous models. The Elite is made with Quiet Force technology, it can do massage without making noise.
- Elite penetrates deeply and relieve painful muscle tension. The Theragun Elite was considered and proved as one the best massage gun by researchers because of its stellar look, outstanding functionality, and high-tech features. It is considered the Apple of massage guns.
Elite and Pro mostly have the best qualities thoughtfully, They are designed according to carry in hand lees weightage. Both aces LED screen which shows speed and forces exactly. Each has a whisper-quiet to reduce noise pollution. These are easy to use by anyone and strong enough. Its motor has a pulse up to 2400 times in one minute which works without skipping and stalling. With a maximum of 40 strikes of force and 5 accessories, the Elite has a powerful motor. It relaxes different parts of the body with different sensations. In the Theragun line, it is the quietest device. It has a removable lithium-ion battery with 120 minutes of battery timing.
In Pro for hard-to-reach spots have percussive arm swivels and also have 60 pounds strikes force with 5 accessories like Elite. I have an extra super softball that is used on joints and bony areas of the body. It has two lithium-ion contaminating rechargeable batteries with 300 minutes of battery timing. The best thing in both pro and Elite have a wireless charging stand of batteries, which makes it easy to charge batteries out of the gun and an easy way to charge and keep them.
All experts chose the Theragun G3 because it facilitates both pre-workout and post-workout to maximize recovery it has multiple speed options. To help you decide to target large muscle groups or small muscles it has multiple attachments. As compare to previous new models are up to 50 percent quieter. Which make it environment friendly during use. Theragun is just expensive than other guns but its high-tech features are worth this price. The fourth generation of Theragun comes with the best features ever tested for a massage gun. In the massage gun industry, Theragun is in the top position for the last several years. Its new model of the fourth generation maintains its top stream as well by its high tech features. It gives superiors performance from the all tested professional-grade massager guns in a premium package.
Research about shopping always involves comparing one gold standard affordable brand competing models with that. As Dyson from vacuums and Apple from tablets. Due to its power, the Theragun reigns supreme. It’s capacity to reach muscles very deep as 60 pounds of force in each 16mm punch to penetrate the tissues where even the best masseuses may not reach. Theragun suggested only two minutes on each area because it’s too strong.
The Theragun G3Pro upgraded addition is available with six interchangeable heads:
- Large Ball
- Standard Ball
For targeting smaller areas the range is particularly handy. For persistent bumps between shoulder blades and on the arch of the foot, it requires more carefulness. Its precise characters are ergonomic doughnut shape and four arm angles make it easy to twist around to nail places. Which is usually incredible without someone other’s help.
If you have no idea to use the attachment for your area of pain, Theragun’s app helps you out to treat each muscle group, because it is available with a brief guideline.
Using Theragun in 5 Simple Steps:
The developer of Theragun Wersland tell the use of Theragun in five steps to comfort the body after the whole day of busy routine work:
- Before putting Theragun on your body turn on the Theragun. Because turn on Theragun after putting the body part may cause a little jarring.
- After putting it on the body don’t apply any pressure on Theragun, let it float.
- Theragun moves slowly as glides along with the muscle about 1 inch per second.
- Let the Theragun rest on the area of tension for a few moments without adding additional pressure.
- Inhales and exhales deep, breathe nice long, and feel relax from tension.
Features of TheraGun
- Strokes per minute: 1,740 to 2,400
- Stroke depth: 16 mm
- Speed settings: 2
- Battery life: 150 minutes and2 removable batteries
- Interchangeable tips: 6
- Design: It is beautifully designed in a triangular-shaped body, its impressive design is now smaller and lighter than the G3.
- Noise level: The Elite is about 75% quieter thanks to the new QX65 brushless motor.
- Colours: Available in white or black!
- Models: they do offer the Prime and mini models too.
- Speed: 5 speeds available with up to 40lbs of stall force pressure
- Accessories: The Theragun Elite comes in an attractive moulded case with 5 attachments of rotating massage heads and a power cord.
- OLED screen: which displays the current PPM, a real-time force meter, and battery life.
Theragun Smart Percussive Therapy Massager Pros
- 2 years warranty
- Adjustable massage arms
- Customizable speeds
- 60 lbs of no stall force
- Easy to control and use
- Six easy to clean closed-cell foam attachments
- Adjustable arms for a full-body reach
- Comfortable ergonomic multi-grip
- 2 interchangeable batteries
- Protective travel case
Theragun Massage Gun Cons:
OPOVE M3 Pro Massage Gun Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager
In the advancement of technology Opve, M3 Pro Massage Gun is a good example. In the last year or two handhelds, deep tissue percussion massagers demand increases. Besides everyone’s choice is the Theragun PRO has a Price Tag that is not in everyone range. The Opove with one-third of the cost and very comparable features available now for us.
Design and build quality:
The buildup design of Opove M3 Pro gives it looks of premium and high quality. A black outline around the front and the handle of brushed metal finish give it a beautiful look. It has more than one colours choice:
- Buffed silver
It faces a little complaint about buildup strategy is that the solid looks and feels percussion massager in the hand. At the back of the handheld, massager LED lights are present. The selected speed and battery life showed on the LED which makes it easier to adjust. Only with a weight of 2.2 pounds and an easy handling design, it is so easy to carry and use it. It is designed to reduce noise by about 35 decibels which makes it enjoyable to use and thus Opove scores high marks for its build quality and autistics.
- Weight: Only 2.2 pounds pretty light and easy to handle.
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 9.1 x 3.5 inches.
- Modes: Variable speed with 3 different levels.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion battery included with 3 hours of usage between charges.
- Accessories: Charger, 4 massage attachments, and a free carry case.
- Variable speed setting: To customize a wider range of massages the Opove M3 Pro has 3 different speed level settings. It has 3,200 RPM revolutions or percussions per minute as a maximum speed, although it has variables to adjust lower speed by stepping down if needed from 2400 RPM to a lower 1800 RPM. It allows the user to adjust the speed level according to the parts of the body which need to relax. To treat the lactic acid stored muscles and before a workout warm-up the body you can go with a faster speed setting. But for relaxing muscles, slower speeds are best.
- Brushless motor: Opove M3 pro has a 24V brushless high torque motor, so M3 Pro power is never an issue. Whether you need a high percussion massage or a slow relaxing one you will never feel like you are not receiving plenty of vibrations. The maximum speed of the Opove M3 motor is 3,200 PPM which is even higher than the Theragun’s which has a maximum speed of 2400 PPM.It has much power to give deep tissue massage. Its motor is equipped to use battery power with optimization, so it does not run down readily during use.
- Quiet Glide Technology: Besides its high motor of 24V high-torque its noise level is much lower and bearable because Opove makes according to Quiet Glide Technology to silence the motor. The Opove M3 Pro registers 55 decibels which are slightly above conversational noise at its noisiest position. It can be reduced to 35 decibels, which is perfectly quiet even to a sleeping family. Compared to most of the more expensive models it is most QUIET. It can be used at night without disturbing anyone’s sleep at home by its stirring.
- Shockproof outer shell: It has a nylon 66 and fibred glass shell which make it shockproof if it happens to drop from hand, this shell is made for its protection from damage. This shockproof outer shell massager can survive drops from up to 2 meters high, which serves as the best anti-drop measure everyone needs it. That is remarkable and very comforting.
- Interchangeable applicators: It has four interchangeable massage attachments that are:
Fork Shaped: It is designed to apply pressure on the spine, neck, and Achilles.
Flat Shaped: It is designed for muscle-soothing massages that boost muscle flexibility
Pointed: It is designed for deep tissue massages and to target specific muscle groups, to enhance the massager’s accuracy.
Ball Shaped: It is designed to massage bulk muscle groups like the muscles around your waist, back, gluteus, thighs, and arms.
These interchangeable heads are easy to attach and increase the massager’s functionality considerably.
- Lithium-ion battery: It comes with a lithium-ion battery so that handheld massagers can perform massages endlessly. It is quickly chargeable. takes about 3 hours to drain the battery. Its battery performance is remarkable.
OPOVE M3 Pro Massage Gun Pros:
- Build-in great quality
- Design is perfectly ergonomic
- The motor is powerful with high-torque
- Speed and force settings are Variable
- To reduce noise levels considerably quiet Glide Technology is used which makes it actually one of the quietest massage guns in the market.
- Rechargeable and long battery life of up to 3 hours.
- Outer shell designed by anti-drop technology to make it safe from damage.
- Avail be with four accessories and a beautiful carry case.
OPOVE M3 Pro Massage Gun Cons:
- The stall force is lower as compared to some other massager devices only 25lbs of force.
The Opove M3 Pro comes in a range of colors and versions to match your style the Opove M3 Pro comes in a variety of colors and versions, in addition to the camouflage model here, the device also comes in black, silver, and a muted cameo. As said by Opove the M3 Pro is designed ass to make it quieter to reduce noise than other massager guns. It has three hours of battery timing on a single time charge which gives long time usage. It has four changeable which give specific massage options by Opove M3 Pro which is not given by all other options devices. On the other hand, over 4,000 five-star reviewers on Amazon describes its demand and quality.
Comparison – theragun vs opove m3
|Portable:||Easily portable with a free case||Easily portable with a free case|
|High-Intensity:||Strokes per minute: 1,740 to 2,400
Stroke depth: 16 mm
|Strokes per minute: 3200
Stroke depth: 12mm
|For Beginners:||Best||Quite best|
|Battery Life||150 minutes 2 removable batteries||Lithium-Ion battery with 3 hours of usage between charges|
|High-Tech:||The OLED screen is present which displays the current PPM, a real-time force meter, and battery life.||At the back of the handheld, massager LED lights are present. The selected speed and battery life showed on the LED which makes it easier to adjust.|
|Mostly suggested by physicians||Reviews revealed that Theragun mostly suggested by physicians||Reviews revealed that Opove quit less suggested by physicians|
|More Quite||70dB 68.5dB||only 35-55 decibels|
|It has 5 attachments, a beautiful moulded case and a power cord.||Charger,4 massage attachments, free carry case included|
|Weight||3.1 pounds||2.2 pounds (pretty light and easy to handle – definitely as good as any other in this respect)|
|Speed||Modes: variable speed 5 different levels)||Modes: variable speed (3 different levels)|
|Dimension||10.4 in x 7.9 in x 2.8 in 10.4 in x 7.9 in x 2.8 inches||15.6 x 9.1 x 3.5 inches|
|Warranty||2 years||1 year|