- 1 Theragun G3 PRO – percussive therapy device
- 2 Is the Theragun good for massage?
- 3 Theragun massage vs opove m3 pro
- 4 What kind of battery does this need? 3 volt CR-123A?
- 5 Does it work with the power cord attached? If not why?
- 6 Will this work on 220v power?
- 7 Does the white color Theragun elite come with the attachments
- 8 Does Theragun G3 Pro really work well?
- 9 Theragun G3 Pro VS Theragun G2 Pro
Theragun G3 PRO – percussive therapy device
It is one of the best handheld percussion massagers which gives you massage like a professional massage. It is made for pain relief, fast recovery and muscle activation. You can get all the benefits of percussive therapy anywhere you want.
It has a protective travel case which allows you to carry it with yourself wherever you want. It has two different standard speed levels: 40 percussions per second treatment speed and a lighter29 percussions per second treatment speed that is perfect for sore sensitive areas.
It has a powerful professional-grade flagship device. It has an ergonomic handle that optimizes treatment from head to toes. Its multi-grip handle is designed for comfortable use from any angle with zero percent stress on your hands and wrists.
This is Amazon affiliate site we got some selling commision when you buy something from amazon through our website without any additional charges from you.
It gives relief to an athlete from muscle and joint aching, release knots, split up scar tissue, ease spasms, and improve the overall range of motion of athletes. Athletes can be best benefitted from Theragun G3 PRO.
If you want a handheld massager with the power to tackle almost any task, the Theragun G3 Pro is our top pick. It provides outstanding performance and can rival many massage gun models for relieving performance.
Considering the G3 Pro range is one of our top recommendations for cordless pain relief, this isn’t a bad thing.
With such an impressive range of features, why have not we chosen this as the best handheld massage gun? The simple reason is the price.
Most of the people are looking for cheap massagers which are mostly handheld massagers which are specially designed for back and neck massage. You can Check those Massager here.
In terms of performance and features, however, this is an outstanding model and probably the best on the market. If you don’t mind spending extra, you won’t be disappointed by the Theragun.
It has a unique quality motor which releases 40 percussions per second. Its industrial-grade motor provides a large amount of displacement, or distance traveled back and forth which gives you intense deep tissue massage.
The Theragun motor provides arguably the most powerful and quick relief to any pain, so it is great for chronic pains. It gives you massage like professional physical therapists. Its motor can deliver up to 16 pounds of stalled force.
The Theragun is powered by a 12V battery. This device can give relief effectively for its entire 75-minute run-time. It also comes with 2 extra batteries. It comes with swappable rechargeable batteries for continuous use.
Its battery takes 75 minutes to recharge, but you don’t have to worry about its battery because of its two extra batteries. Physical therapists, trainers, chiropractors, celebrities, and athletes like to use it due to its long battery duration. It is a cordless massager.
It comes with 6 Pro attachments. Each of its Pro Attachments is specifically designed to target the unique needs of every muscle group. Pro athletes, coaches, trainers, chiropractors, and competitive athletes around the world use this great massage gun.
Its attachments include Dampener Attachment, Large Ball Attachment, Standard Ball Attachment, Wedge attachment, Thumb Attachment, and Cone Attachment. These heads give you different kind of massage experience.
Theragun is a percussion massager and its attachments are specially designed for the muscles. The Handheld massagers attachments are designed especially for neck and back purposes you can also check these both Attachments Comparison Here.
It comes up with 2 scientifically tested speeds. Its 2 speeds have 40 and 29 percussions per second. Varying speed setting allows you to enjoy a comfortable massage.
It has two different standard speed levels: 40 percussions per second treatment speed and a lighter 29 percussions per second treatment speed that is perfect for sore sensitive areas. It is a great speed range for having a good massage.
It has an ultra-comfortable ergonomic design handle. Its ergonomic handle has multiple grips over that treat hard-to-reach areas like your lower back more comfortably than other massagers.
Its multi-grip handle is designed for comfortable use from any angle with zero percent stress on your hands and wrists. It can rotate up to 90 degrees. It has 4 versatile arm positions.
It is 50% quieter than its predecessor, the G2Pro. It has been designed by MIT engineers to decrease overall sound without compromising the power of its industrial-grade motor. You will not get bored with its sound at the time of massage.
It offers a 2-year limited warranty. There is a very brief user guide, Theragun sticker, reminder card to download the app, warnings/precautions page, a description of why Theragun was created and invitation to tell your Theragun story as well in the box.
Those instructions would help you to use the device carefully. You can contact its manufacturer after its warranty time in case of facing any problem with extra charges.
Is the Theragun good for massage?
No doubt, all the models of Therabodys Theragun are suitable for massage. You can massage your body with Theragun easily in the comfort of your home within minutes. Massage guns are good to increase blood flow and release knots. Professional athletes also use it for a full body massage for warming up and after a workout. All the forms of Theragun are lightweight, user-friendly, and portable.
Theragun is useful to massage because of its helpful specifications.
- Massage type: Theragun is fit for deep tissue massage relaxation.
- Customized massage speed: Theragun is useful to massage because of its Customizable massage speed range. It’s ideal for anyone to control massage intensity level according to their need when using a massage gun. A person can control massage speed through a mobile app too. You can set your device according to any massage speed between 1750-2400 (PPMs). Each model of Theragun also has the feature of five built-in massage speeds that are more useful. Select any massage speed from 1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 (PPMs) and start your massage gun to enjoy massage.
- Batteries life: If you want to massage your body for the long-term, Theragun battery life will allow you to do so. You can use it to massage continuously for 300 minutes too.
- Rechargeable batteries: Theragun batteries are rechargeable. It’s another economic advantage you can repeatedly use the same battery for massage without purchasing a new one.
- Quiet motor: Therabody uses a brushless motor with quiet force technology in their Theragun series. It is irritating if a massage gun made heavy noise during a calm massage session. Theragun works quietly for each setting, and even Theragun elite is considered the quietest device.
- Massage attachments: Multiple easy-to-clean massage attachments like a cone, standard ball, dampener, wedge, and thumb of Theragun made it a versatile massage tool. It’s impressive for anyone to massage different body parts with various comfortable massage attachments according to their design.
- User-friendly design: Theragun ergonomics design made it more convenient for full-body reach without stretching the arm. Theragun adjustable rotating arm allows you endless ways to grip the device without pressure, like to massage the inner thigh and the lower back.
The models of Therabodys Theragun are.
- Theragun G3 Pro
- Theragun mini
- Theragun elite
- Theragun pro
Theragun massage vs opove m3 pro
A massage gun is the best choice for those who are having an active lifestyle.
- Massage presentation: When we think about deep tissue percussion tools Theragun and Opove m3 pro are prevalent deep tissue massage guns. This article will compare both brands Theragun Pro vs Opove m3 Pro, and see which one offers the best massage presentation.
- Regarding massage performance, we can say that Theragun is a more powerful massage device than Opove m3 pro.
- If we are looking at their massage time, Opove m3 pro can massage your body for 3 hours continuously with a single battery, while on the other hand, you can only enjoy your massage with Theragun for 2.5 hours.
- Both massage guns have different massage speed settings. Opove m3 pro has three massage speed 1800, 2400, and 3200 RPM variables that are good to massage, while the Theragun Pro will perform massage in 5 different settings from 1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, and 2400RPM that are more useful for wider range massages. Massage guns with adjustable massage speed settings are best to modify intensity and force suitable for different massage purposes. You can set a slower speed for muscles calming, although the faster speed perfect for warm-up body or treat painful muscles.
- Theragun pro offers 16 mm strokes per minute with (60 lbs.) stall force compared to Opove, which has 12 mm strokes with 30 lbs. Both guns have brushless motors with quiet glide technology. You will never feel a loud noise and low vibrations during a high-intensity or a slow relaxing massage. They are pretty much quiet even you can use them at night while your children are sleeping.
- Theragun pro is more convenient to massage different body areas with its triangle adjustable handle than the Opove m3 pro, which has one handle.
- Theragun comes with six massage attachments for calm feelings, like supersoft, thumb, standard ball, cone, dampener, and wedge, while Opove m3 pro lunch four massage heads like a ball, bullet, flat, and fork.
Verdict: Theragun can percuss very deep, but Opove m3 pro cannot. If money is not a big deal and you want a more powerful deep tissue massage gun, then Theragun Pro is the best choice, but if your budget is low Opove m3 Pro is a worthy percussion device.
What kind of battery does this need? 3 volt CR-123A?
The Theragun Elite has the battery built into the device so you only need to plug in the power adapter/charger to recharge.
Does it work with the power cord attached? If not why?
For security reasons, percussive devices do not turn on while being charged.
Will this work on 220v power?
If you are travelling outside of the USA, you will need a power adapter because 220v will not work with the USA models. There are specific batteries and devices that are for other regions of the world with appropriate power adapters. A world travel adapter can also be used.
Does the white color Theragun elite come with the attachments
Yes, both white and black Elites come with 5 attachments!
Does Theragun G3 Pro really work well?
Yes, this deep tissue massage device helps effectively to relieve your muscle tension, soreness, and pain. It quickly activates your muscles. Its ergonomic handle with multiple grips treats hard-to-reach areas like your lower back with extra comfort.
Generally, the Theragun G3 Pro is a perfect massage gun and works well. Different Percussive massage guns help increase blood flow and decrease muscle stress through deep tissue muscle massage within seconds. That massage gun aimed to massage all areas of the body effortlessly.
Similarly, the Theragun G3 Pro, a great combination of performance, features, and price, is another updated extension in the massage gun series. The triangle design provides three different spots to hold that make it easier to reach all your muscles to maximize relief.
Theragun G3 Pro is a handheld foam roller, but it is a significantly smaller battery-powered and more practical device. Theragun G3 Pro comes with a powerful 60-pound force and four different massage heads proficient for working in other muscle groups.
Theragun G3 Pro is a high-quality massage gun that can be used for 60 minutes longer on a single charge and has multiple massage speeds that worked great on different muscles. This massage gun is best known as a warming up and recovery tool. It helps treat pains, knots, stiffness, sore muscles, and aches.
I use Theragun G3 Pro to release stress and sometimes after an intensive workout session. During my usage experience of the Theragun G3 Pro immensely impressed me. I must say that it works well I found it a beneficial tool to massage the body. I like the positive changes in my body and also improved flexibility in certain joints. If I feel a sleep problem at night, I use the Theragun on my shoulders, legs, and feet to relieve discomfort. Theragun G3 Pro ability to ‘thumping’ massage, which other massage guns do not have. I love this type of massage gun because they work so well for me. By using Theragun mostly, people observed dramatically decrease in chronic pains in various muscles of the body.
Overall we can say that Theragun G3 Pro will work very well for anyone, and it’s worth buying and a superior massage gun. This massage gun is a little bit expensive, but you must choose the best option then must go for it.
Theragun G3 Pro VS Theragun G2 Pro
Theragun G3 Pro and Theragun G2 Pro both are the most popular and well-known massage guns on the market. Many changes have been brought into the Theragun G3 Pro which differs from the G2 Pro.
The first change which has brought in G3 Pro is reducing its noise. G3 is 50% quieter than G2. G2 decibels range is 105 decibels while the G3 range is 70 decibels. The battery life of G2 is around 40-45 minutes. However, G3 life is 75 minutes.
Speed, battery, percussions per minute, attachments and pressure, hence almost all the features have been modified in the G3 Pro.
If you don’t want to buy the great g3 pro then you can check these cheap massage guns.
|Theragun G2 Pro||Theragun G3 Pro|
|Weight||2.7 pounds||2.9 pounds|
|Battery life||40-45 minutes||75 minutes|
|Battery||1 Lithium-ion battery||2 Lithium-ion battery|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 5.5 x 2 inches||10 x 2.5 x 8 inches|
|Pressure||80 lbs||60 lbs|
|Noise Levels (decibels)||105 decibels||70 decibels|